Tuesday, December 1, 2009

...Quick Post...

As I type this, my little girl is letting me know that she is frustrated with her jungle gym time and wants her Mamma...so I need to be quick.

It is December already...the month of November flew by...was it even here???  As I said in my last post, time flies as a new mamma and each day rolls into the next.  My baby girl will be 4 months old tomorrow and I am loving EVERY minute of her discoveries, growth, cuddles and cries.  I can't wait for her first Christmas and am enjoying the preparations and new traditions to start with our little family.

I must run for now, but will finish my post later...

Mamma to Chelsea

No comments:

About Me

I'm about to embark on the most significant chapter of life...becoming a mother. I have always dreamed of this time and have been patient...okay not always...but none-the-less, I am about to be a Mommy in about 9 weeks. I love family and get upset with confrontation...I'm a peace-keeper. I adore the love of my life, Al.

Followers