Thursday, December 10, 2009

...heading to the post office...

Well, I finally finished wrapping my parcel for my partner in the Brown Paper Package Exchange and will be heading to the post office today!  I wrapped the individual gifts with my friend Shannon, last week, but have not been able to find a moment to finish up the parcel.  Where do the hours...days go???

Ah well, it's done and will be en route later today....Yay!!!!  I hope the recipient of my gift will like everything...that's always a worry for me when I give gifts...but I guess that's part of the anticipation and good feeling you have when giving.

If my partner does view my blog after receiving her gift, please know that I wish you and your family a wonderful holiday season and many warm blessings for the new year.  I had so much fun doing this and I hope I brought some cheer to you and your family.


No comments:

About Me

I'm about to embark on the most significant chapter of life...becoming a mother. I have always dreamed of this time and have been patient...okay not always...but none-the-less, I am about to be a Mommy in about 9 weeks. I love family and get upset with confrontation...I'm a peace-keeper. I adore the love of my life, Al.

Followers