Wednesday, June 3, 2009

It's a good day...

It's a good day when...
  • A good day ~ I'm posting my very first Blog...embarking on a whole new thing here...
  • A good day ~ got away with for wearing flip-flops and capris to work...okay...the swollen feet and ankles deemed the flip-flops necessary, and the capris - well they just seemed like a natural choice for my dress-down foot-wear...
  • A good day ~ received some emails from Shannon...emails from friends are the best kinds...
  • A good day ~ had a very positive prenatal appointment...baby is very happy and active...and I'm finally measuring on target for my dates (instead of a week or two ahead)...
  • A good day ~ enjoyed yummy home-made lasagna for dinner (thanks to Al's mom!)...
  • A good day ~ attended our prenatal appointment tonight - topic "Potential Medical Interventions During Labour and Delivery"...
  • A good day ~ enjoying watching and feeling baby move around my tummy...baby loves evening and night time...
  • A good day ~ enjoying the rest of the evening with my hunny...recapping our day's events to each other...
  • Looking forward to a good night ~ my great day has tuckered me out and my bed is calling my name...

1 comment:

Twirlie Whirlies said...

Glad you had a good day!

About Me

I'm about to embark on the most significant chapter of life...becoming a mother. I have always dreamed of this time and have been patient...okay not always...but none-the-less, I am about to be a Mommy in about 9 weeks. I love family and get upset with confrontation...I'm a peace-keeper. I adore the love of my life, Al.

Followers